Articles by Benjamin Zycher
- Increasing Distortions and Feeding Leviathan: The Internet Sales Tax Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- A policy shift that weakens the link between taxes imposed and benefits received by definition yields wealth transfers, and the vast array of perverse ...
- Earth Day and Four Decades of Fear Monday, April 22, 2013
- A vast array of blatherings have accumulated over the years, warning the end is nigh.
- Would a Carbon Dioxide Tax Be ‘Efficient’? Thursday, August 30, 2012
- Is it reasonable to predict that the adoption of a carbon tax would yield economic improvement relative to current policies?