Articles by Charles Murray
Taking Religion Seriously
Friday, April 18, 2014
- A good way to jar yourself out of unreflective atheism is to read about contemporary science.
AEI Classics: Americans Remain Wary of Washington
Friday, August 2, 2013
- Americans’ estrangement from the federal government arises because the government has broken three tacit compacts with the people.
Why Tiger Won’t Catch Jack
Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Predicting that Tiger Woods can win five more majors assumes that nothing has significantly degraded the freakish combination required for extreme ...
The Europe Syndrome and the Challenge to American Exceptionalism
Monday, March 16, 2009
- America’s elites must once again fall in love with what makes the United States different.
Are Too Many People Going to College?
Monday, September 8, 2008
- America’s university system is creating a class-riven nation. There has to be a better way.
Abolish the SAT
Friday, July 13, 2007
- The SAT got him into Harvard from a small Iowa town. But now, CHARLES MURRAY wants to abolish the test. It’s unnecessary and, worse, a negative force in ...