Articles by Karlyn Bowman and Andrew Rugg
Top 10 Takeaways: Public Opinion on the Affordable Care Act
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- With the ACA's exchanges going live today, let's take a look at public opinion on the law.
5 Years After the Crash, What do Americans Think of Wall Street, Banks, and Free Enterprise?
Friday, September 13, 2013
- While many have investigated the causes of the financial crash, few have examined the public’s reaction to it.
Obama’s Weakness in Historical Context
Thursday, October 13, 2011
- On a variety of indicators, President Obama has far more in common with incumbent presidents who lost their bid for reelection than with those who won.
Americans and the Terrorism Threat 10 Years After 9/11
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- There is no indication that Americans think government has gone too far in its response to terrorism.
An Enduring Culture of Free Enterprise
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
- Despite the bruising it has taken, support for free enterprise and the capitalist system remains robust.