Articles by Kevin Hassett
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
- Americans' anticipation of the long-term costs of current policies will offset the effects of the stimulus.
How the Fed Works
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- The Federal Open Market Committee meets today and is expected to slash interest rates. KEVIN HASSETT, a former Fed economist, offers an inside look at how ...
Does Economic Success Require Democracy?
Thursday, May 10, 2007
- Sadly, no. In fact, the politically unfree countries are enjoying more economic growth than the politically free ones. Kevin Hassett tells why.
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
- Old comic books have been among the best-performing collectibles, whipping coins, antiques, and violins. Analyzing prospects for supply and demand, Kevin ...
Closed for Business
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
- We’re driving companies offshore with a corporate tax rate higher than every European nation, writes economist Kevin Hassett. And wages are suffering.
Patriots vs. Redskins
Friday, November 17, 2006
- Who has it right, and who has it wrong? KEVIN HASSETT on the economics
of managing an NFL football team.