Articles by Ralph Kinney Bennett
Monday, November 12, 2012
- They have kept a rendezvous with death, stiffened their sinews in times of alarm, and made the best of the misery of the battlefield and the tedium of the long ...
Duty and Sacrifice
Friday, May 25, 2012
- Memorial Day is not about death. It is about duty.
Funny Thing about Christmas
Friday, December 23, 2011
- Nowhere in the Bible are Christians commanded to observe Christ’s birthday. It is as if God said to man, 'Make of this event what you will.'
Remembering: With Pain, Anger, and Vigilance
Friday, September 9, 2011
- Americans must remember that the terrible ideology that spawned the 9/11 attacks is still alive in the world.
This Astounding Enterprise
Friday, July 1, 2011
- 'The first self-constituted, self-declared, self-created people in the history of the world.'
Fallen Heroes, Never Forgotten
Friday, May 27, 2011
- Toward a deeper gratitude for our freedom, with a clean pride in a country that has spilled so much of its blood for others.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
- Really … just merry Christmas!
An American Thanksgiving
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
- We are a grateful nation. And because we are a grateful nation, we are a generous nation. Our founders were steeped in this idea, and it is still strong among ...
The Automobile’s Forgotten Secret
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
- In it lies the real key to the electric car’s success or failure.
Is the Electric Emperor Naked?
Saturday, May 22, 2010
- Honda’s R&D chief thinks he may at least be in his underwear.
The Elegant Jeep
Friday, April 9, 2010
- The marvelous ‘sardine tin’ on wheels prospers still as one of the most influential designs in automotive history.
Friday, January 22, 2010
- Lost in recent auto show buzz about the vehicles government and greenies think Americans should buy were reminders about what many Americans do buy.
The Passing of Pontiac
Friday, May 1, 2009
- Pontiac, now sacrificed for General Motors to reorganize, was ironically a car that helped GM survive the Great Depression.
Small Car, Big Shadow
Thursday, March 12, 2009
- A guy named Romney kick-started the compact car revolution 50 years ago.
Why Gasoline Is Still King
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
- Electric roadsters are the darlings of the press, but it is likely that gasoline will continue to dominate personal transportation.
Automobility: The Secrets of Their Success
Thursday, August 14, 2008
- The most popular cars of all time share more than the road.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
- Diesel engines enjoy large market share in Europe. Is this the engine of our deliverance?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
- Better technology and the need for speed go hand in hand.
The $2,500 Car
Friday, January 11, 2008
- A century after Henry Ford introduced the Model T, Tata Motors of India has launched a new people’s car. Is another revolution ahead? RALPH KINNEY BENNETT ...