Articles by Thomas A. Hemphill
U.S. Manufacturing’s Brave New World
Friday, September 14, 2012
- The nation has an advanced manufacturing skills deficiency. What are some possible solutions?
Deregulating Occupations: Is Michigan Leading the Way?
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
- Michigan has undertaken an important step in reviewing the necessity of licensing and regulating certain occupations.
The EU’s Emissions Trading System: Trouble in Paradise
Thursday, April 19, 2012
- The bloom is fading from the rose.
Just How Dangerous Is Talking and Driving?
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
- The NTSB, cell phones, and regulatory hyperbole.
REINing in Regulation
Monday, November 22, 2010
- The REINS Act would require that the House, Senate, and president approve every new major administrative rule proposed by a federal agency before it takes ...