Articles by Thomas P. Miller
Obamacare's Next Bout: More Legal Challenges
Monday, October 21, 2013
- Obamacare is off to a bad start — and potentially greater threats to its health care exchanges are looming.
Beyond Defeat or Defiance
Thursday, December 27, 2012
- Redefining state-based health reform under Obamacare.
Handicapping ObamaCare’s Day in Court
Monday, November 21, 2011
- An older, exiled vintage of the Constitution may make an encore appearance
Docs: Running to Stand Still
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- Primary care doctors have complained for years that they feel like hamsters on a treadmill. Under new rules just issued as part of ObamaCare, the treadmill ...
The Morning After: Waking up with a Coyote Ugly Healthcare Bill
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
- Let’s look ahead to what could and should be done to reverse the damage and make real progress: A six-part strategy.
Should We Fight Today’s War on Obesity Like the Last War on Tobacco?
Friday, August 7, 2009
- Moderation in one’s personal habits should be matched by moderation (or at least more humility) in public policy.
Healthcare Dreams, Healthcare Realities
Thursday, July 16, 2009
- President Obama is not the first chief executive to discover that it was much easier to promise grand dreams on the campaign trail than to reconcile them with ...
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- There is a strong association between educational attainment and health. That’s one more reason to empower Americans, not Washington, with greater ownership of ...
Obama Healthcare 2.0
Thursday, April 2, 2009
- The president’s opening offer of healthcare at a teaser rate fails to deliver what we actually need, value, and can afford.
What DO We Know About the Uninsured?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
- Fact and fiction: what we know and what we don’t about Americans without health insurance.