Articles by Kenneth P. Green
The Worst Option on Greenhouse Gases
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
- Eighty-five percent of everything Americans do with energy might soon be regulated by the EPA.
Obama’s Green Team
Friday, January 16, 2009
- We can expect a proliferation of new regulations that will reach into every area of American life and commerce.
Stop the Green Carjacking
Thursday, November 20, 2008
- Will environmentalists be permitted to transform the Detroit bailout? If so, automakers and taxpayers will suffer.
Why Obama’s ‘Green Jobs’ Plan Won’t Work
Friday, November 7, 2008
- It would indeed create jobs, but it would do so by killing other jobs. Is that really what Americans want?
Friday, May 23, 2008
- It was foolish of the Bush administration to designate the polar bear as an endangered species.
Are Polar Bears Really an Endangered Species?
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
- The Bush administration must decide by Thursday. Its answer may have serious consequences for the U.S. energy economy.
The New Dissidents
Thursday, April 17, 2008
- Lawrence Solomon’s book profiles nearly three dozen top scientists who have resisted the pull of climate alarmism.
Nobel in Alarm, Ignoble in Solution
Friday, October 12, 2007
- Al Gore identified the problem, writes KENNETH P. GREEN, but his cure is worse than the disease.
Is Canada’s Shift on Climate Change Part of a Larger Trend?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
- Yesterday’s announcement by the Canadian government—that it may join a US-led coalition focused on voluntary emissions cuts—could be part of a global shift ...
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
- The Court’s latest ruling could prove very costly.